Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Video Game
My favorite game is sports video game especially baseball video game is the best. I think everyone can play sport video game easily. I used to play baseball video game with my friend when I was a elementary school student or a Junior high school student. That game had good points, for example, we could play two people same time. This mean is that I could face my friend on this game. However, i didn't like video game because I could not win any game every time. And I wanted to go outside. I preferred to play baseball. Actually we didn't play video game much; however, I thin video game is very popular all over the world, but this thing is not good for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're right, it's probably more fun and better for your health to actually go out and play baseball. I used to enjoy playing baseball when I was a child, but now I just prefer to watch it.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
That game had good points, for example, we could play two people at the same time.
Actually we didn't play video games much; however, I think video games are very popular all over the world, but this thing is not good for us. (It's better to use plural nouns in general situations)