Thursday, 10 November 2011
Transportation
I think a car and a bus are better than other transportations when we go to travel because I have some reasons. First, the car is comfortable because I can decide everything such as time, place and so on. However, the car has bad point, driver is tired. I think this problem is not serious because if other people have driver licence, they can change drive a car. Next, the bus is very cheap. This is very important for me because I am a student so I do not have much money; therefore, the bus is good transportation. For those reasons, we should use the car and bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cars really have a lot of advantages and disadvantages, especially in a big city. In Calgary, I prefer to take the train, but it's convenient to have a car if you want to go to the mountains.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I think cars and buses are better than other forms of transportation when we travel for the following reasons.
However, the car has a bad point, as drivers can become tired.