Saturday, 3 December 2011
Reading Book
Notting Hill was very good the book. I like to read the book; therefore, I read the novel in Japan. However, I hate love story because love story is boring; therefore; I don't read love story book. I thought that Notting Hill is love story; however, Notting Hill is not only love story, but also Notting Hill is comedy. Some character is funny especially, Spike is the stupidest in this the book. He is every time funny; however, he is necessary in this book and sometimes he did good things. All people who read this book like him. In conclusion, I have never read English novel. I think that it is very good for me to read English book because I can learn new vocabulary and grammar; therefore, I want to read the other English book in Japan and I recommend this book to my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should definitely keep reading books in English! There are other books in this series by Penguin Readers for ESL students; you should be able to find them in a large bookstore.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
However, I hate love stories because they're boring; therefore, I don't read them. (It's better not to repeat "love story".)
Some characters are funny, especially Spike, who is the stupidest in this book.