My favorite sports are basketball. I have played basketball since 13 years old; that is, I play basketball for nine years. I played basketball every week until I came to Canada, however, I don't play basketball since I come to Canada. I think basketball is very fun sports, however, it is difficult for beginner to play basketball, moreover, basketball is minor sports in Japan. Therefore, there are not many basketball rings in Japan. I hope basketball will become major sports in Japan. I want to play basketball now; however, I don't have friends who can play basketball in here. I think basketball is the best sports in the world.
Thursday, 3 November 2011
Love Basketball
My favorite sports are basketball. I have played basketball since 13 years old; that is, I play basketball for nine years. I played basketball every week until I came to Canada, however, I don't play basketball since I come to Canada. I think basketball is very fun sports, however, it is difficult for beginner to play basketball, moreover, basketball is minor sports in Japan. Therefore, there are not many basketball rings in Japan. I hope basketball will become major sports in Japan. I want to play basketball now; however, I don't have friends who can play basketball in here. I think basketball is the best sports in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should talk to Fian - she also wrote about basketball as her favorite sport. Maybe you could start a team of ESL students!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
My favorite sport is basketball.
Therefore, there are not many basketball courts in Japan.