Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Safe City

I think Calgary is safe city in the world, because I don't watch many polices in Calgary. There are a lot of police stations in my country, however, I don't know where there is a police station in Calgary, and I was surprised by C-train , because nobody stay at stations. Therefore, Calgary is safer than Osaka, which is my hometown. We should do to protect ourselves from becoming victim, for example, we don't go out at night and we don't go dangerous place, etc. In conclusion, my hometown is safe, however, Calgary is safer than my hometown, therefore, we can live without worry.    

1 comment:

  1. I always felt safe in Osaka, but I guess the precautions you take there are the same as everywhere else. It's probably not a good idea to hang out in pachinko parlors at night!

    Corrections:
    I think Calgary is a safe city in the world because I don't see many police officers in Calgary.

    We should do some things to protect ourselves from becoming a victim, for example,...

    ReplyDelete