Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Big Money

I have two plans, if I had $10 million. For the first, if I had $10 million, I would like to buy  my houses in Canada and Japan, because I like Japan, so I want to live in Japan; however, I want to study English more.  If I had my house in Canada, I can easy came Canada, and I can use a villa. For the second, if I had $ 10 million, I want to go to all over the world.  The trip costs a lot of money; therefore, I cannot go to a trip many times. If I had much money, I can go to a trip many times. In conclusion, if I had a lot of money, I use money for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely spend the money on traveling as well...but first class of course! You should stay in five-star hotels and travel business class on the airplane.

    Corrections:
    If I had my house in Canada, I could easily come to Canada, and I could use a villa.

    Trips cost a lot of money; therefore, I cannot go on a trip very often.

    ReplyDelete